Creative musiccal box greeting card - innovative Gift card ideas

By Makkal Valai → Sunday 2 November 2014

How to make a Musical Box greeting Card:



Exploding Musical Box Card
Hi friends sharing my DT project for Crafters Corner- a  special exploding box card featuring a rotating piano and real music playing .



Do click on this short video to see the little piano rotating and the music playing while it does!
Piano Card
Here is my piano dressed up in glitter and a handmade red foam rose! I made all the red foam roses in this project using a Spellbinders Baubble Blossom 1 die but you can also make foam flowers by hand cutting  foam : Foam rose tutorial 1 and Foam rose tutorial 2 ]
Foam roses
On one panel of the exploding box, stamped "Love" and added a book style charm which opens to reveal a script inside!
Foam roses
This panel has a stamped bird silhouette+ musical notes, a bird charm ,fussy cut bird cage, a memory box die fence and more foam roses.
Handmade roses
Clock stamps are such useful stuff to have in a crafters armament and here I used it to depict " Timeless Love" And I think I am losing count of how many birds are in this project. The bird cage charm is a personal favorite!
Bird Charm
Another singing bird charm and a  silver "Key to my Heart" [ cut with Spellbinders Lacey heart die]


Creative musiccal box greeting card - innovative Gift card ideas
Exploding Box Card

I hope you liked my first exploding box card. To see how you can make a musical box card of your own , check out my DT project at Crafters Corner: How to make a Musical Box card

This post has not been edited by our staff and is generated by auto-feed from http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.in/.

Supplies : Darice Piano from Crafters Corner, Charms from Crafters corner,Dies:   Sue Wilson Filigree BowSpellbinders Lace hearts [ the key],Spellbinders Baubble Blossoms 1, Memory Box Rounded fence How to make a Musical Box greeting Card
Creative musical box greeting card - innovative Gift card ideas, DIY greeting cards, music cards for your friends, Latest DIY greeting car projects by DR Sonia SV, Innovative cards, Hobby related cards, do in yourself cards, Make your own card at home, Piano card
Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Creative musiccal box greeting card - innovative Gift card ideas "